Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Avian Sunrise at Dakota State University.

On September 20, 2012, Dakota State University Live Concert Productions (DSU Live) hosted Avian Sunrise and openers, The Seen. It was a pretty exciting night as it was Avian Sunrise's third trip to DSU and there is always a good turnout for them. I ran sound for the majority of the night with minimal problems. The only problem with sound that happened that night was a problem with the crossover that we couldn't figure out. It is a long and funny story that I probably will not go into detail about. With this being my final year as a member of DSU Live I really soaked in this concert as there will not be many more left for me to run or attend. The Seen was an unexpected surprise and I thought they actually sounded great! Avian Sunrise sounded awesome as usual, with the exception of the crossover issues. All in all, it was a great night and a great concert. 

Here is a video of the concert that was made by Nathan Fields and Cody Welu.
http://fieldsrecordingphoto.wordpress.com/
http://WeluPhoto.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment