Tuesday, October 2, 2012

MitiS - "Born" - Daily Song Posting

Lately I have been considering creating a youtube channel to feature my daily favorites of drum & bass and dubstep. I have been inspired to do something like this because of youtube channels such as Going Quantum Podcast, Liquicity, MORChillstep, Mr. Suicide Sheep and Spread The Jams. So, while I haven't come up with a name, a design, or even a youtube channel yet, I will start posting songs that I really enjoy once every day or as much as I possibly can. Eventually I will create an official youtube channel and from there I will develop more plans on what I am going to do with this.

The song I am featuring today is a chillstep track called "Born" by MitiS. He has a very relaxing sound with very positive and uplifting melodies. If you are a fan of easy listening but are pretty new to electronic style music, this is the place to start. Since I don't have a youtube channel yet I am borrowing this from Mr. Suicide Sheep, a huge inspiration for me. Enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment